Friday, June 13, 2008

Digestion Support in the Canyon

If you have spent much time outdoors especially in canyons, you have experienced digestion issues after days of eating not typically the healthiest food. It can be tough to get good fruits and vegetables on the trail. I find after multi-day trips my stomach never feels as good as my typical eating habits.

I use iFlora which a probiotic to support my digestion. If you don't know what probiotics are they are healthy flora that are in the digestive system that get destroyed from stress, poor diets, and energy production. Probiotics give your body back the healthy flora you need to keep a healthy digestive system. They are good idea of overall health during the day, though I find them exceptionally important to keep me healthy while finding my ways through canyons.
blog comments powered by Disqus